Re: a resolution to the feed: problem

  • From: Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:48:00 -0400

what would be nice would be to have a function that would be in the options to have the feed: or not have the feed.

I guess I sent the email only half finished?

I'm learning php and it sounds simple, but none of my scripting is occomplishing what i want it to do.

web aps is a new direction for me.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>