RE: a new version of iPodder is out

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:39:19 -0700 (PDT)

Run Winamp player, do a ALT+F command, choose play submenu,
locate file here, better yet you can playback a folder
containing the shows if you would like it too. See if that
works. You do not have to play a show within iPodder if it does
offer this. I use Winamp to playback the files - folders for me
and I also transfer the folders to the Book Port device.