Yet another new podcast from the folks at the BlindWorld Blog and Podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:11:26 -0500

Today, it's all about GPS on your new iPhone. Dennis Bartlett takes you on a very quick run-through of what Navigon can help you achieve on your iPhone. I look for a more thorough review in the future, but this was a fun podcast, and I love the fact that Dennis is doing it directly from his iPhone. People assume that you can't record and do other things on your device, but this clearly shows otherwise. If you or someone you know would like to submit one of these brief iPhone entries, please get in touch with me, and we'll arrange it!!! I'd love to do as many of these as possible. I will consider all entries. Thanks! Now, for the show, look for the word BlindWord, one word, in iTunes or head over to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com. Alternatively, add http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP to your favorite podcatcher, yes, even iTunes, and you're off to the races. Thanks to Dennis Bartlett, and thanks to you all for listening. Enjoy!!!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email and MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728