RE: Yahoo VV--RE: where to get pod safe music

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:15:08 -0600

i think you're right. In 1990 when the ADA was passed, the internet was basically BBSes, if that, and it wasn't part of most people's lives the way it is now.

I think per haps the blindness organizations will have to get involved before a big company like Yahoo will listen. After all, they are concentrating on marketing to the largest possible numbers. If we go to them in our numbers rather than as individuals, that would be the answer, IMHO.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: Stephen Guerra <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Yahoo VV--RE: where to get pod safe music
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:31:45 -0400

Well, maybe I will send an email to Adam Cury and get him on it,

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brent Harding Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:26 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Yahoo VV--RE: where to get pod safe music

I always wondered if the ADA applies to the net at all. My impression of the ADA thing is it really only applies to government agencies, building codes, etc. I never found anything about computers or technology mentioned in it.