Re: Wormcast09 available for your consumption

  • From: "Monica Lofton" <monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:27:47 -0600

Hey, Scott, I'm finally glad to get you back after my reinstallation of
Windows. Lordy, the way I put that, it sounds like you're a long lost love.
(lol) Really though, it's great to be getting back all the feeds I lost.
Monica with her incredihound, Grandpa James
MSN and Email: monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx
Skype name changed to Incredihound