WordPress, was xml files

  • From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:00:39 -0700

Steve, this is an interesting observation.  I have never looked at WordPress
as a blogging tool and I've been reluctant to try to install it, and yes I
do use UltraHost.  I do respect and understand your comment about editing by
hand an .xml or rss file and making unintentional errors.  This is why I
wanted to pose these questions so I could try to find the best solution
because I am in no way ready but nor am I in a hurry.  *If* I do it, I want
to do it right and fairly easily.
May I ask you please for the address of your blog so that I may look at it?
And does Word press have some sort of tutorial, or is it menu driven?  I
really know nothing about it.
Thank you for any thoughts.
Shannon
From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>