Re: WordPress podcast

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:21 -0700

Steve,
The Ultrahost control panel is screwed up. When I tried to upgrade from 1.52 to 2 one day, it broke my installation and I had to delete and reinstall the package. Its a manual upgrade, and instructions to do this is at www.wordpress.org. Unzip the zip file exactly the way it needs to, and upload the unzipped folder up to your word Press directory and then run the wp-admin/upgrade.php file. That's it. We're at 2.02 now and Fantastico still shows me running 2.01 and 1.52 respectively on both domains.

At 04:36 AM 4/25/2006, you wrote:

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer