What Are you Tankful For?

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, talk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:58:35 -0500

Hi there all! I'm currently working on a Thanksgiving edition of the Kerri Live
from Everywhere podcast, and would like some help from you. What are you
thankful for this year? Want to tell someone you appreciate them? Well, you can
call the brand-new KLFE comment line and leave your message of thanks. I'll
play it on my cast. You don't even have to leave your name or anything else if
you don't want to. The number for the comment line is 206-984-9506 (don't know
if the number's toll-free, so call on Skype, Gizmo, or your cell phone when you
have free minutes, just to be safe if you won't to get charged) I'm accepting
messages until tomorrow at noon Eastern, so get calling. If you have any
questions, drop me an email. Thanks, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Kerri