Re: What Are Your Favorite Podcasting & RSS Related Software Tools & Utilities

  • From: "DAVID DE NOTARIS" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:50:41 -0500

Thank you,

what is Id3?

DD
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mika Pyyhkala
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:48 PM
  Subject: RE: What Are Your Favorite Podcasting & RSS Related Software Tools &
Utilities

  Hi,

  Thanks for asking..

  Yes, I made a cdrom with quite a few software tools and resources.  For
instance, Juice, the Audio Shell id3 tag editor, trial versions of Goldwave;
Sound Forge, and Studio Recorder Beta, etc.  Also linked in a number of podcast
directories and other podcast sites.

  Went through a demo of podcast directories, signing up for podcasts, and
Juice.

  Perhaps the hardest thing to explain was finding the rss feed on a podcast
general web site, since this varies from site to site.

  But it went well overall, about 20 people in attendance.

  Thanks,
  Mika