What Are Your Favorite Podcasting & RSS Related Software Tools & Utilities

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 07:47:32 -0500

Hi,

I will be doing a presentation on Saturday at the VIBUG
(Visually Impaired Blind User Group)
meeting in Boston this coming Saturday on podcasting.

I will be preparing a cdrom for attendees with software, sample podcasts,
etc.

What are the top software applications, tools, or utilities that you use
and/or recommend in regards to podcasting, or perhaps RSS readers that work
wwell with assistive technology?

I will include some obvious items like Juice, the audio shell editor that
allows you to read id3 tags and edit them in Windows Explorer, Accessible
RSS Reader, etc.

But I'm sure there are some cool tools and utilities that people use and
find helpful that I am not aware of.  So please reply with your favorite
software tools, utilities, or other items you think should be on the intro
to podcasting cdrom.

I will post a list of the tools for all to read once it is completed.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mika