WMA to MP3 converter recommendations anyone?

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:25:38 -0400

I am part of a group that recently purchased an Olympus DS-50 recorder. I've
been told that it records in WMA format, but my podcast where the files will
be posted needs MP3 formats at a certain bit rate in order to use them. Does
anyone have any recommendations for converters? I have Total Recorder, but I
am under the impression that it is only for recording and not converting
files.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:13 AM