Re: WINDOWS OR MAC? APPLE SAYS BOTH

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:10:35 -0500

Well, now all that's different is the hardware. But my question is, what makes mac hardware so much better than Windows stuff?
I do have to admit that i like the idea of just being able to walk up to any computer, hit a hotkey and have a screenreader. I've never been a mac geek, but I do have to say I'm impressed with the idea. Now all they need to do is make it a *true* screenreader, one that is as powerful as JAWS and Window-eyes. Right now, it is good but there are still limitations.

At 02:20 AM 4/7/2006, you wrote:
600 is quite a bit?
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accounts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!