Re: Visual Verification: Petition Asks Yahoo to Tear Down "No Blind People Allowed" Sign

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:38:22 -0700

Hi Debbie,

If you've changed the password, you should be good to go.  Before entering the
new password, though, make sure the old one is really gone from the edit box.
Most of the time, Internet Explorer will remember passwords, and this is
especially true in other contexts if form completion has been enabled.

Before entering your password, go into forms mode, press CTRL+A to select
everything in the field and press the delete key.  Then, enter the password.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.