Re: Visual Verification: Petition Asks Yahoo to Tear Down "No Blind People Allowed" Sign

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:06:03 -0700

Hi Debbie,

Yep, it just continues to be a brick wall, despite increasing numbers of
solutions.  Web site operators just simply need to fix it already!

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.