RE: Visual Verification: Petition Asks Yahoo to Tear Down "No Blind People Allowed" Sign

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:03:24 -0400

Speaking of also, I went to match.com this week.  They also have visual
verification, giving a phone number to call them that did not work.  I
emailed them, they emailed back with a different number.  I called.  They
were clueless at first, but went and checked and registered me by phone,
very nice, just ignorant, at first.  I talked about the importance of
accessibility.  Most of their site is workable, some things are not properly
labeled.  But blind people don't have social or romantic lives, right?
hehehehehehe

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com <http://www.debbiehazelton.com/>

  _____