RE: Versions of Skype

  • From: "Brian Zolo" <bzolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:22:13 -0500

Hi, Debbie.  Definitely go with version 2.0 of Skype and get the newest
version of the JFW scripts if you use JFW.  Let me know if I can assist you
further.  My skype name is afa1rz, you're certainly welcome to add me to
your contact list if you'd like, I'll be happy to assist you in any way I
can.  Have a great day.  Brian zolo