Vacation podcasts!

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:55:03 -0500

Hello, all. Pretty soon, there will be four podcasts going up on the BlindWorld Blog and Podcast at http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com and you will really enjoy these if you like sound-seeing tours. This is our summer vacation to Destin, FLorida, which is on the Gulf Coast, and we had a fabulous time down there. Enjoy these three podcasts. If you want the feed, it is http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp and you can put that into any podcatcher. Be sure you get all four shows. Itunes users might want to really make sure, because by default, Itunes only downloads the latest show. I don't know if your Itunes will get all four, so you want to be sure it does by doing a manual check. Most of you on this list are using Juice or Accessible Podcatcher, so this doesn't apply to you! If you want to download the files directly, the URLS that you want are: www.shanejackson.net/Destin_X.mp3 where X is a number 1 through 4. That should get you there. I hope you all have fun with these, and I'll be back soon with another regular episode. Hats off to the Zoom H2!!! It is a fine recorder, as you will certainly see!!! Later, and thanks for listening!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728