Re: Using powergramo to record Skype podcast conversations

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:59:00 -0800

I got it to record but since the play button apparently is grafical in
Skype's main window I couldn't get at it. It's a 7 day trial and $19.95 to
buy. The program itself was perfectly speech friendly.

On 11/3/2005 at 4:57 AM petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Someone on the Skype English posted that he uses powergramo to
>record Skype conversations like some of you do with Skypelook.
>Are any of you using powergramo? Please let us know. The website
>is:
>
>http://www.powergramo.com

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.