RE: Using WordPress To Create Podcasts

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:56:47 -0800

Kelly,

This is Mark Taylor.

I'm not sure I understand your problem but I can tell you that I use Feed
Burner for all my podcasting needs.  I currently have 4 fees through Feed
Burner and it just doesn't get any easier, more accessible, and streamline.

I burned three of my feeds using my single Word Press BLOG and one using
Audio Boo.

Feed Burner is now owned by Google; it is a free service.

Using Feed Burner, all you need do is simply point to a media file in a
post, and, if configured correctly, Feed Burner will turn it into a podcast.

If you would like to learn more, write me off-list and we can discuss this
further.

Mark