Re: Using WordPress To Create Podcasts

  • From: "Steven M. Sawczyn" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:21:39 -0500

No idea as I haven't implemented it yet.  My guess is that it's probably Flash
based, but not sure.  I may not wind up implementing it as the direct download
link would enable the podcast to be played in whatever player the person is

On Jan 6, 2010, at 6:17 PM, Darrell Shandrow wrote:

What is the internal player like from an accessibility perspective?