Using WordPress To Create Podcasts

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:27:53 -0600

  I've decided to move my podcast from GCast to my WordPress-enabled blog
at I've created a post for the first
episode of my podcast (I'm reposting the show notes for the previous
episodes), but when I load in the blog's RSS feed into the Podcatcher
program included with Webbie, at, I get a "No podcast"
message. Also, when I load any of the blog's feeds into Internet Explorer, I don't
see the "Open attached file" message after a post containing a link to an
audio file. If anyone's creating podcasts with WordPress, how do you go
about making it work with other clients?

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: