Two new podcasts from BlindWorld!

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:53:25 -0500

Good day, all. Today, I have two casts for you! First, I and my lovely bride, Abby, do a podcast on the making of spaghetti. I guess you can call it spaghetti 101. It was so much fun!!! Second, Buddy Brannan, a frequent host on BlindWorld, takes us out with him to do some grilling for the fam! He is using his booksense and a brand new pair of binaurals! Totally awesome stuff, and listen to him tell you what happened to the first part of the recording. It's field podcasting at its best! Check us out on iTunes by searching for the one word BlindWorld. Conversely, you can add to your podcatcher or simply go over to and listen. Thanks very much!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email and MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728