Re: Two new podcasts.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:50:28 -0500

The DS50 had the best battery life I had ever seen on a recorder. It
broke, hence me buying the H2. I've started using the adapter if I'm
not doing portable recording.  Even though it has batteries in it, it
switches. Sweet. I may buy another DS50 in a month or two. That thing
was my baby. I loved it. I made an 8-hour recording on it once and it
didn't die.

--
John Moore