Re: Two new podcasts.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:25:10 -0500

Hey, John. Well, alas, the Voice of the Martyrs podcast had to be removed. I talked with a deacon at our church, and he was concerned that it might not ought to go up on the air around the world, due to the sensitive nature of the information the missionary was giving us. I took it down for that reason and that reason only. I, personally, do not believe there was any info that would have been a problem, but it was a just in case thing. :) Yeah, the battery life on these digital recorders is dismal, especially the Zoom and the Edirol ones. The Zoom will give you about four hours, and I say about because I've never gotten the full four out of it. Make sure you using very good batteries, and I'll wait for your next one!!!

On Apr 16, 2008, at 4:13 PM, John Moore wrote:

Copying me now Shane? Lol jk. I'm trying next week, yet again. The
batteries keep dying on me. Well I won't record the Confirmation class
tonight, so hopefully that will cut down. Hopefully it will be there
next Sunday.

On 4/16/08, Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, all.  There are now two podcasts up on the BlindWorld Podcast
feed.  One is of relevance to this list, and it concerns switching to
the Macintosh.  It is also a rambling podcast that I did while I made
lunch and did some laundry.  The other one, in case the Christians on
the list are interested, concerns a church service that I recorded.
It concerns a missionary telling about the organization which she
represents, and it is quite interesting, for sure.  Check out either
or both.  Thanks so much!!!
Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx