Two new podcasts.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:05:43 -0500

Hello, all. There are now two podcasts up on the BlindWorld Podcast feed. One is of relevance to this list, and it concerns switching to the Macintosh. It is also a rambling podcast that I did while I made lunch and did some laundry. The other one, in case the Christians on the list are interested, concerns a church service that I recorded. It concerns a missionary telling about the organization which she represents, and it is quite interesting, for sure. Check out either or both. Thanks so much!!!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728