Two brief discussions on BlindWorld.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 02:39:45 -0500

Hello, all. Today, Dennis Bartlett, a frequent contributor to our podcast, demonstrates Imap on his iPhone and tells us why he prefers it over Pop3. Also, Dennis talks about the iPhone and his perceptions concerning the battery and its usage. I hope you enjoy these two shorties!!! Thanks for listening!!! GO right on over to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com , look us up in iTunes as BlindWorld, or add http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP to whatever podcatcher you use. Take care, all!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email and MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728