Trouble with CallBurner properly recording both sides of conversation in Skype Version 3.6 and No Tones or inoperative selection feature when making calls while calls are being recorded with CallBurner Ca

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skypeenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:14:57 -0800

Hello CallBurner Support!
Below are two problems I am experiencing with CallBurner since I upgraded to
Skype Version 3.6.

(1)  I have been using CallBurner for months and, up until upgrading to Skype
Version 3.6 from Version 3.5, things went well; however, now that I have Skype
Version 3.6, during a call, the recording is half done.  The CallBurner Program
records both voices, but only my voice (from my system) is intelligible and the
second party's voice is low and recorded at a very slow rate (speed).  The
recording sounds like a record, with a secondary sound behind it.  I use to
hear all clear voices at the same quality.  Could you tell me what to do to get
this feature working again.  I want a clear and high quality recording of both
aspects of the conversation.

(2)  Also, If I make call with Callburner loaded and activated, I cannot get
any tone activity on a certain call and the numbers do not activate or do what
the choice asks for; however, once CallBurner is turned off, all phone tones
are available and work.  I generally have to redo the settings, but they only
work for one session and then go back to acting strangely.  If I don't load
callburner, then there is no problem with tones or activation of numbers or
selections.

Several or many visually impaired users have spoken of the same problem as
stated above.  CallBurner is a good program and we enjoy using it.  I hope you
can assist me in clearing up the problems outlined above.  This, as I mentioned
above, only seems to be a problem with Skype Version 3.6.

thanks for your quick response to this question,

James Robinson