Tonight on "The Guerra Show"

  • From: "Stephen Guerra" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BlindusersLGVXPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:20:11 -0600

So, who is your mobile phone provider?

Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile?

Well, for the sake of the show, I am a proud subscriber to VZW since
December 2001.

Tonight, Jeffrey Pledger, a long time employee of Verizon Business, will be
our guest.  In preparing for the show, I had the chance to read up and learn
about Jeff who is a good friend, and I learned things about him that I did
not know.

Ablenet TV, do you recall this?

This was Jeff's project and he was the president of it until 2005.  Learn
this and so much more about Jeff, his employment with Verizon and what he
does for fun, tonight on ACBRadio, Mainstream, starting at, 1 AM UTC, 8 PM
Eastern and 5 PM Pacific.

The show replays every two hours, for those of you who want the chance to
re-listen.

Immediately following "The Guerra Show" is Sound prints with Michael and
Carla.  Tune in to the exciting two hours of content tonight, on ACBRadio,
Mainstream.

Read below how you can participate, and enjoy.

"The Guerra Show"
Stephen Guerra, Host

Contact me at:

AOL Instant Messenger
libombers

Windows or MSN Messenger
Stephen Guerra <mailto:stephenguerra08@xxxxxxxxx>

Call in live to speak with Stephen at:
(866) 739-3668

Listen Live starting at 8 PM <http://acbradio.org:8000/mainstream>  Eastern
on ACBRadio to "The Guerra Show"

Follow  <http://twitter.com/TheGuerraShow> "The Guerra Show" on Twitter

Check out the "The Guerra Show" Blog at:
The Guerra Show Blog <http://guerrashow.blogspot.com/>

check out "The Guerra Show" Web Site at:
The Guerra show <http://www.theguerra.com/>