Re: To you G cast users

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:13:46 -0500

Hi Jared,
Well, thanks for your answer. It really doesn't matter how many listeners we
have. But it would be nice to have some sort of stats link on their site. Your
bro in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men For
Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx