RE: To Kelly: RE: Reading RSS Feeds in Firefox

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:13:23 -0700

My apologies, Catherine,

I guess I got confused or something.  When I think of RSS I think of BLOGs
and news feeds.

As for pod cast receivers, the only one I have ever used, and loved by the
way, is Juice.  It is free and serves all of my needs.

Click Here <http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/>  to go to its download
site.

Mark