Re: To Kelly: RE: Reading RSS Feeds in Firefox

  • From: catherine-odette@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:36:36 -0500

since the discussion is "on", what is good software or directions for
doing podcasts?
catherine

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:06:30 -0700 "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hello Kelly,
>
> The answer to your question is not a simple one because there are
> hundreds
> of RSS feed readers available.
>
> In order to begin the selection process, you must determine how you
> prefer
> to receive information.  For example, some people prefer to use a
> local
> application that is installed on their PC in order to read while
> others
> prefer online RSS aggregators so they can access their news from any
> online
> computer.  Still others prefer to use their mobile phones to
> retrieve
> information.
>
> Personally, like you, I do not enjoy accessing RSS feeds through PC
> web
> browsers such as Fire Fox or Internet Explorer.  I'm not sure why, I
> just
> never took to the idea.  I much prefer to use the RSS reader on my
> mobile
> phone to scan for interesting articles.
>
> It is all a matter of preferences.
>
> So, determine how you would like to access RSS and then Google RSS
> plus the
> method you prefer.  By the way, Google has a very good RSS reader,
> if memory
> serves.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Mark

It's not my revolution if it's not accessible!
"fascination before fear"  says holly near
If you send me a chain letter, zombies will come find you and eat your
brains
Need cash? Click to get a loan.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mKivdXwSPcFx3Y3jbPlfrxdYHTIpQTkFmMbbiAXryyEw2uQ/