To Kelly: RE: Reading RSS Feeds in Firefox

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:06:30 -0700

Hello Kelly,

The answer to your question is not a simple one because there are hundreds
of RSS feed readers available.

In order to begin the selection process, you must determine how you prefer
to receive information.  For example, some people prefer to use a local
application that is installed on their PC in order to read while others
prefer online RSS aggregators so they can access their news from any online
computer.  Still others prefer to use their mobile phones to retrieve
information.

Personally, like you, I do not enjoy accessing RSS feeds through PC web
browsers such as Fire Fox or Internet Explorer.  I'm not sure why, I just
never took to the idea.  I much prefer to use the RSS reader on my mobile
phone to scan for interesting articles.

It is all a matter of preferences.

So, determine how you would like to access RSS and then Google RSS plus the
method you prefer.  By the way, Google has a very good RSS reader, if memory
serves.

Good Luck,

Mark