Re: To Deb Hazelton!

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:27:52 -0700

Debbie,

Sorry to hear that you were used by radio. yours isn't the only story of mainstream media using folks. They are not all evil, of course, but there is much undesirable that's crept in. Thank goodness for podcasting and the independence it gives.

By the way, I'm enjoying your podcasts as well.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: To Deb Hazelton!  Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:05:38 -0500

Hi Debbie! That's great! I didn't know that you had those many hears in broadcasting! You've had a well-rounded background, and I'm sure that you've helped a lot of people! One of those things about podcasting is that you get the chance to do what you want to do, and people can find out about you from those podcasts!