Re: To Deb Hazelton!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:05:38 -0500

Hi Debbie!  That's great!  I didn't know that you had those many hears in
broadcasting!  You've had a well-rounded background, and I'm sure that you've
helped a lot of people!  One of those things about podcasting is that you get
the chance to do what you want to do, and people can find out about you from
those podcasts!