RE: To Deb Hazelton!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:22:24 -0500

Yes I am excited, enjoying doing them a lot.  Reminds me of when I did radio
and knew I was hooked, wanting to do more, but to do my own editing without
some man in the control room trying to take charge of my every move, or just
folks who didn't get it, and folks who used me to keep from getting sued by
another blind person who was taking them to court.  Ugh.  Crazy story.
Anyway,  I just love what I'm doing, learning a lot as I go.

Debbie Hazelton

  _____