Re: Three new podcasts.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 00:39:36 -0500

Hi

Actually, Livejournal has changed the way they do internet addresses, so the actual address would be something like:

http://jack728.livejournal.com
Notice the username, followed by .livejournal.com
I think that's a lot easier to remember.

At 02:11 PM 3/24/2008, you wrote:
Yay, Lino!!!  Glad to get email from you.  Unfortunately, feedburner
is being a pain in the butt, so go up to www.livejournal.com/users/jack728 and listen to one about Costa's there. The other two downloaded
just fine.  It's happened befor, and it's a problem with feedburner.
I'm about to switch.  Take care, Brother, and all the best.
On Mar 24, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Howdy Shane,
I'll be definitely listen to all 3 when I can. Man I'll be listening
especially to the last one. Happy Late Easter from a fellow
podcaster/radio
guy. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger: