Re: Three new podcasts.

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:41:07 -0400

what does one pay a month for libsyn?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Guerra" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:38 PM
Subject: RE: Three new podcasts.

Why not try libsyn

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Bishop
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:12 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What are you going to switch to?

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 12:11 PM

Yay, Lino!!!  Glad to get email from you.  Unfortunately, feedburner  is
being a pain in the butt, so go up to www.livejournal.com/users/jack728
and listen to one about Costa's there.  The other two downloaded  just
fine.  It's happened befor, and it's a problem with feedburner.   I'm
about to switch.  Take care, Brother, and all the best.
On Mar 24, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Howdy Shane,
I'll be definitely listen to all 3 when I can. Man I'll be listening
especially to the last one. Happy Late Easter from a fellow
podcaster/radio
guy. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger: