The thursday Sessions tonight at 7 PM.

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino_and_louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:42:48 -0400

Hello guys,
I invite you to join me tonight at 7 Eastern tonight. We will discuss
anything and everything that's on your mind and of course about our faith in
the Lord. We'll also be taking your prayer requests and having a moment of
silence for brother Bill Martin who passed away last week. I Hope you visit:
http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rse2250a575262

And  don't forget to download the TC Conferencing software and have a mic
and your set. The password is talks. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
For Blind Christian Men, visit: