Re: The podcast Expo comes to you semi-live

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:44:26 -0700

Yes, I was most disappointed with it.  The first act on there was just
plain vulgar and basically stupid.  I would probably never listen to
their show.  Others may like it.  I was hoping for more expo highlights
or cuts from program speeches or some such.  I really cared less about
seleb or podcaster gossip and who's party was the most fun or whatever.
About five minutes of that talk would keep me up to speed and remind of
the good ol' days when aI crashed parties at the ACB conventions and got
myself happily drunk, stoned and whatever:).

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 12:27:13PM -0600, Chris Skarstad wrote:
> yup, it lasts about an hour long and is *most definitely* not work safe.
>
> At 03:34 PM 11/12/2005, you wrote:
> >Uhhh, yeah, me too <grin>.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions