Re: The idiot has been caught

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:36:00 -0600

The thing that worries me, is that this guy is in China. I don't know how the
rules are over there. But I can guarantee you that in the states, he would be
out in about a year, or less, perhaps more. If he has a good aturnie, and other
things going on. I agree with Jeff Bishop here though. He should be banned from
the internet for a few years. Perhaps several.