The Toonhead Experience tonight on LLJFM

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:32:16 -0400

Hello everyone,
I invite you to tune into the Toonhead Experience tonight from 10 until
midnight Eastern or from 7 until 9 PM. out west. Don't know what he has up
his sleeve musically, but tune in via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Also, send him song requests to him via email at:
lljfm.request@xxxxxxxxx
or via Windows Live Messenger at:
lljfm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Finally, if you'd like to keep up with our DJ's, join our listeners list by
subscribing at:
lljfm_listeners-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LLJFM is the radio station designed with your family in mind.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx