[Blind Casting] Re: The Talk Zone and The Fun Zone in Podcast Format

  • From: "Sabrena and/or Chris" <sabrenar00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:09:06 -0700

Woot! Thanks for getting that done. I've been meaning to listen to the Fun
Zone but since my girlfriend's son spends most of his free time during the
day playing his Toon Town game, I just don't get the chance. So I'm glad my
D drive has so much room and CD burners are a good thing, yes? Hahahaha!

Chris