[Blind Casting] The Talk Zone and The Fun Zone in Podcast Format

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:29:44 -0500

Good News Everyone,
I have finally gotten The Fun Zone and The Talk Zone up as a podcast thanks to my friend Hannah, she did all of the wonderful coding to make the archive page and the RSS compatible. So now you don't have to run to the archive page just so you can hear my shows. Here iare the URL's for both feeds. Beware, each show is 2 hours and they are both high quality mp3. If you don't have a lot of disk space or if you are on dial-up, this is not a reccomended feed to subscribe too...

The Fun Zone http://mallard.dishnuts.net/~byron/archives/rss.php?show=fun

The Talk Zone

Have fun everybody!