The Secret Life of Mark Marcus is Back on iTunes

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:37:48 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Even though I continue to be stunned beyond belief, I am delighted to report
that "The Secret Life of Mark Marcus" is back on iTunes.

You may
<http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=355826437>
Click Here to subscribe.

As written in a previous message, despite my best efforts during the past
week to contact Apple on this, all it took was one BLOG post and, less than
24 hours later, the matter has been resolved.

For the first time since I began writing a BLOG, I owe it a bit of
gratitude; we truly do live in an Internet age.

As promised, I will, of course, update my BLOG with this latest development.

Mark

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.  Mastering
others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.  (Lao Tzu)

For infinite knowledge, go to:

candleshoreblog.com