The Praise and Worship Variety Show tonight on LLJFM

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:00:56 -0400

Hello to my brothers and sisters in Christ,
I invite you to tune into the Praise and Worship Variety Show tonight from 7
until 10 Eastern or from 4 until 7 PM PDT on LLJFM. I'll be taking your
music requests and prayer requests as well. To listen tune to our new listen
link at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Sorry about the inconvenience regarding the server changes once again. The
email and WLM addresses are as follows:
lljfm.request@xxxxxxxxx
and for WLM it is:
lljfm@xxxxxxxxxxx
It gives me great pleasure to praise the Lord tonight in the form of song.
Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx