RE: The Latest Darcy and Holly Show

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:22:11 -0700

Shane,

Thanks for the plug. A lot of research and work goes into our shows, and it's nice to know they are listened to and appreciated. It's also very cool that you like world music. For anyone who doesn't have our feed, you can subscribe at
htttp://www.heart-and-music.net/feed.xml

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: The Latest Darcy and Holly Show
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:08:09 -0600

Hey there, Julie.  Somebody needs to congratulate you on the list, and let
me be the first one to do so.  Your Celtic podcasts have been so very cool,
and the throat-singing podcast was just totally awesome.  I've been
collecting Tuvan music for years, along with other music from the Andes and
Celtic stuff.  Thanks for a great podcast!!!  Everybody on the list who
loves music should be listening to you guys!