RE: The Freedom Scientific release is legitimate

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:54:36 -0600

Hello Chris and listers,

It's, about, time!! Things came to a head last night and Tuesday night
when I downloaded e-mail late in the evening and Jaws and Eloquence kept
timing out. I just installed the patch about an hour ago. So far no
problems. I'll be putting it on Mary's machine later on. I'll also make
sure she tells the IT. folks at work to install this fix as they're
having bad problems with Jaws timing out where she works. It's pretty
bad when you're in the middle of booking a hotel reservation and you
lose speech and have to tell the customer you cannot complete their
reservation due to technical difficulties and ask them to call back.
Like you said thanks to this jerk he did us all a favor and gave FS a
wake-up call.  It's the real thing all right.

Peter Donahue