The Freedom Scientific release is legitimate

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:21:32 -0800

Hi,
I am not a JAWS Beta tester but I know several who are.
Freedom Scientific did release a message today with a fix for this Eloquence problem.
The idiot has been claiming that it is a hoax.
The page is legitimate with an original fix in May of 2005 and an update to that fix yesterday March 2006.
My hunch would be that this fix will be built into a Beta 7.1 update coming soon.

John

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution