RE: The Desert skies podcast?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:54:59 -0500

Howdy Jeff
Thanks for the update! You do sound like a busy guy. Heh, if that's the case, I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about when you can do another Desert Skies show.

At 04:22 PM 10/19/2005, you wrote:
I am in the middle of a web site move which is consuming a great deal of
time at the moment (moving to MS based technologies) for the blog and other
content, so I have been busy on that angle as well as the disability node
for indipodder.