Re: Talks

  • From: Vince T <vip_uc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:47:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rob,
  Here in the U K, the R N I B web site mentions a demo of Talks and the models
of phone it works on.
  Have a look at
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_mobphonesfactsheet.hcsp#P52_4241

  But there are 2 small problems.....
1. this is a U K site and I don't know where you are
  2. looking at Google searches, it is possible that there are several programs
called Talks. I can't say whether these are the same program with different
badges on it, or different programs.  So it may pay to do thorough research
before you commit yourself to this expensive product.

  Best of luck,
Vince

Rob <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi, do any of you know where I may find a podcast about Talks & the Nokia
6620?
or any demo of Talks?
Thanks

Yahoo! Shopping